Friday, July 1, 2011

AnyBackup On The Web

All I can say is wow apparently July 1st rolled around and people have suddenly heard of AnyBackup -- realistically a small group of people, but people none the less. 0.9.1 has gotten more downloads in the last day than all the previous versions combined. I've been making and using the application for about half a year now, during which time the whole I've continued to improve and polish the program. It continues to make my life easy and I certainly hope it is helping others.

All that said, it seems like AnyBackup is suddenly open to a much wider user base, so I would not be surprised if people begin discovering new bugs. If you're using AnyBackup and you run across bugs, please, let me know what they are! You can raise issues at http://code.google.com/p/anybackup and I'll do my best to address them in a timely fashion.

For anyone who is a new user and is confused about how AnyBackup works, please read the wiki. (Be especially careful when selecting a backup drive, it will delete any files on the backup drives which are not on your content drives!)

AnyBackup on the web:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers